About the Volunteer Management Skill-Building Program
The Everyone Ready Volunteer Management Skill-Building Program delivers quality training and regular communications to learners within your network. Learners can access all resources on their own, at any time. The program was developed by Energize, Inc., recognized around the world for providing exceptional resources for leaders of volunteers since 1977.
Enrollment in Everyone Ready gives every person in your organization the ability to use the many resources in 4 program components, as well as giving you metrics to assess participation:
Unlimited access to the Learning Center and its archive of 39 topics consisting of Self-Instruction Guides and Seminars, continually available on-demand to all authorized learners in your network.
- Self-Instruction Guides include (View a sample):
- a 20-30 page downloadable PDF of core content
- an audio recording of each Guide for online listening or downloading to a portable listening device
- Online Seminars include (View a sample):
- a video presentation of core content (approx. 60 minutes in 3 segments)
- downloadable PDF handouts that accompany the seminar
These materials are produced by a faculty of internationally-recognized volunteer engagement experts.
Guided learning through a new Featured Topic every two months, offering learners a selection of relevant resources to choose from, including:
- Thought-provoking video introduction to each Featured Topic
- Self-Instruction Guides
- Online Seminars
- Articles from the e-Volunteerism journal
- Ability to ask questions of our volunteer management experts on any training topic
Free access to the current issue and the full archive of past quarterly issues (2000-2016) of the highly-respected international publication, e-Volunteerism: The Electronic Journal of the Volunteer Community, which participants access through a link once logged into the Everyone Ready site.
20% discount for all purchases in the Energize Online Bookstore