Our Individual Membership Plan offers tremendous value to meet your learning needs, providing you unlimited access to the full program for a full year.
Build your volunteer management skills with:
- Concrete, practical tools to help you lead volunteers and organize volunteer programs most effectively.
- Up-to-the-minute materials from the best trainers and experts in the field.
- Ways to be an effective in-house educator to the rest of the staff about working with volunteers.
- Opportunities to connect and share ideas with volunteer leaders around the world.
- Hours count toward CVA or AHVRP re- certification.
With an Individual Membership, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to the Learning Center, a “library” of 40 (and growing!) key volunteer management training resources
- Guided learning through a new highlighted topic every month
- Learner Q&A where you can get advice both from Everyone Ready expert trainers and from other learners.
- Unlimited access to the highly-respected international publication, e-Volunteerism: The Electronic Journal of the Volunteer Community.
- A 20% discount for individual purchases in the Energize Online Bookstore.
US $495 for an individual annual membership
Want more memberships?
$250 each additional member up to 10 users.
Need for larger team or organization?
Everyone Ready delivers quality training and regular communications directly to you through various forms of media including: video seminars, self-instruction guides, audio recordings, and full access to the online journal, e-Volunteerism. You can access all resources on your own, at any time. The program is produced by Energize, Inc., internationally recognized for its volunteerism expertise since 1977.
Work On Your Time Schedule
Online materials brought directly to your desktop, anywhere in the world, 24/7.
Save Time, Money, and Travel
More affordable than attending a single conference! Plus, avoid travel and cut your carbon footprint.
Receive Participant Reminders
Energize sends you notices directly to announce the highlighted topic as well as reminders for you to take advantage of the training opportunities and to ask your questions of the expert trainers. The e-mails also set the topic into context and alert you to further resources on the highlighted subject. You can also join the private Everyone Ready Facebook group where you’ll receive additional reminders and have opportunities to network with your peers.
Foundational Introductory Topics
You can start with a seminar and two guides designed to orient newcomers, draw attention to the importance of volunteer engagement, and lay the groundwork for the highlighted topics to come.