The Everyone Ready® Organization Membership Plan offers tremendous value to your entire network to meet your organization’s learning needs.
Everyone Ready provides effective and flexible training, online and on-demand, to bring each individual in your organization on board with the best practices of today’s volunteer management. Everyone Ready will help your organization to:
- Extend its reach and accomplish its goals by partnering strategically and successfully with volunteers.
- Maximize the link between money donors and time donors by cultivating any supporter of the organization as a long-term friend.
- Provide consistent, quality training to every person in your network through top experts in the field of volunteer management.
- Afford year-round training at minimal per-person cost, to as many people as needed, anywhere in the world, without the time and expense of travel.
Every participant from your organization receives:
- Unlimited access to the Learning Center for registered users.
- Guided learning through a new highlighted topic every month
- Learner Q&A where participants can get advice both from expert trainers and from other learners.
- Unlimited access to the highly-respected international publication, e-Volunteerism: The Electronic Journal of the Volunteer Community.
- A 20% discount for individual purchases in the Energize Online Bookstore.
Starts at $12,0000
Depending on size of organization and potential learners
We Support You and Your Learners
Energize staff provides you support and guidance in launching the Everyone Ready Volunteer Management Skill-Building Program to your network, publicizing the program throughout your organization, and encouraging participation.
Each Everyone Ready Organization Member organization must designate an official “Point Person” (and also an alternate) who is the liaison to Energize for bringing the resources to your network. Your Point Person receives the following services and benefits:
- Point Person Area, a special section of the site with descriptions, notices, announcement flyers and other materials useful in promoting the Everyone Ready training resources throughout your network.
- Usage Statistics and Evaluation Reports are continuously available online, summarizing your participants’ activity and feedback for specific date ranges and training materials.
- Individualized consultation time by phone or e-mail with Energize staff to assist you in launching and running the Everyone Ready program, or to discuss any volunteer-related topic of your choice during the year.
- Everyone Ready Point Person Network through which he or she connects with peers facing similar issues in implementing and maintaining the most beneficial use of the resources in the program. As peers, Point People share their best practices in volunteer leadership and how they make their infrastructure more efficient and effective. Point People benefit from periodic conference calls and internal marketing tools for publicizing the Everyone Ready services and materials.
- Reminders sent by Energize directly to participants to announce the highlighted topic as well as reminders for them to take advantage of the training opportunities and to ask their questions of the expert trainers. The e-mails also set the topic into context and alert participants to further resources on the highlighted subject. Learners can also join the private Everyone Ready Facebook group where they’ll receive additional reminders and have opportunities to network with their peers.
- Optional Launch with Introductory Topics – You can start your members with a seminar and two guides designed to orient newcomers, draw attention to the importance of volunteer engagement, and lay the groundwork for the highlighted topics to come.